Saturday, April 14, 2012

Review: Etude House Happy Teatime Milk Tea Cleansing Cream


I bought this Etude House Happy Teatime Milk Tea Cleansing Cream along with other items in my March collective haul. I know it took me a long time to post a review as I have been very busy the past few months.


I didn't get the cleansing foam counterpart of this variant however I had tried their Happy Teatime Green Tea Cleansing Foam and so far I am satisfied with it.



 P198 for 180 ml 

Claims: Cleansing Cream’s creamy texture contains milk protein to remove dirt and makeup while keeping skin moisturized with the pleasant fragrance of tea.

Sturdy cute packaging

it has a plastic film to protect the product

Has a nice powdery smell not overpowering. White, soft, creamy texture this reminds me of my mom's ponds cold cream

now to put the product to the test, I'm wearing BB cream and blush

tada..all the gunk I wore for the day in a facial tissue ^_^

Personally,  I use their  Lip & Eye makeup Remover  to remove my eye make up then I massage this Milk tea cleansing cream all over my face and rinse it off with EH happy teatime  cleansing



PRO:
  • smells good
  • gets the job done
  • affordable
  • no allergic reactions
  • didn't break me out
  • doesn't sting
  • skin fells soft after each use

CONS:
  • Tub form, unhygienic, no spatula provided (you have to buy your own spatula)

THE VERDICT:

It gets the job done at the same time leaving your skin soft and moisturized. 


Would I recommend it: Yes
Will I repurchase it: Not at the moment, I still have a bit to lasts a long time and I'm still open at trying other products :)  







1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really promising product! I've always been loyal to Pond's cold cream as it really does a great job in removing my make up, but this looks really interesting, not to mention cute! Will definitely give this a shot on my next visit to an EH counter! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! xx

    I'm a new follower by the way! Hope you can follow me back too! :)



    somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels

ALOVE VERA (1) APRICOT (1) ART OF BEAUTY WORKSHOP (1) ASIAN COSMETICS (2) BABY CHOUX BASE (2) BB CREAM (1) BB CREAM REVIEW (1) BB CREAM SWATCHES (1) BEAUTY (1) BERRY BABY CHOUX (1) BLOG EVENT (2) BLOG EVENTS (1) BLUSHER (1) BOROUGH PODIUM (1) BOROUGH RESTAURANT (1) BRONZER (1) CHARM BRUSHES REVIEW (1) CHARM TRAVEL BRUSH SET REVIEW (1) CHARM TRAVEL PRO BRUSH REVIEW (1) CHARM TRAVEL PRO BRUSH SET V3 REVIEW (1) CHARM TRAVEL PRO V3 (1) CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE (1) CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE SHEET MASK REVIEW (1) COLLECTIVE HAUL (2) CONTEST (2) CREAMY PENCIL (1) DICKINSON'S (1) DRAWING SHOW (1) ELF (2) ELF POWDER BRUSH REVIEW (1) ETUDE HOUSE (13) ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING SHOW CREAMY PENCIL (1) ETUDE HOUSE HAPPY TEA TIME MILK TEA CLEANSING CREAM (1) ETUDE HOUSE HAPPY TEATIME MILK TEA CLEANSING CREAM (1) ETUDE HOUSE JUNE 2012 PRESS KIT (1) ETUDE HOUSE LIP AND EYE REMOVER (1) ETUDE HOUSE LOVELY COOKIE BLUSHER (1) ETUDE HOUSE LOVELY COOKIE BLUSHER CARROT CHEESECAKE (1) ETUDE HOUSE PHILIPPINES (10) ETUDE HOUSE PLAYHOUSE (3) ETUDE HOUSE PLAYHOUSE PINK FAIR EVENT (1) ETUDE HOUSE PRIMER (2) ETUDE HOUSE SKIN CARE (3) EVENT (5) EVENTS (2) EYE MAKEUP (1) EYE MAKEUP REMOVER (1) EYE SHADOWS (1) EYELINER (1) EYESHADOW (1) FACE (1) FACE BASE (2) FACE SHOP NAIL POLISH (1) FLAT TOP BRUSH (1) FOREVER 21 (1) FOREVER 21 NATURAL PALETTE (1) GIVEAWAY (4) GIVEAWAYS (2) HAPPY TEA TIME GREEN TEA (1) HAUL (4) HAULS (2) IMPRESS (1) JAPANESE BRAND (2) JYJ (1) KANEBO (2) KANEBO EVENT (1) KANEBO EYE SHADOW PALLET (1) KANEBO WIDE EDGE EYES (1) KATE (1) KOREAN FACIAL CLEANSER (1) KOREAN FACIAL WASH (1) KOREAN MAKE UP (2) KOREAN SKIN CARE (1) LAUNCH (1) LOOSE SHIMMER POWDER (1) LOVE AND BEAUTY (1) LUNASOL (1) MAKE UP (2) MAKEOVER (1) MAKEUP (2) MAKEUP BRUSHES (1) MAKEUP REMOVER (2) MEG (2) MILK TEA (1) MINT BABY CHOUX (1) MIZON (1) MY BEAUTY DIARY (1) NAIL POLISH (1) NATRALUS (1) NATRALUS NATURAL PRODUCTS (1) NATURAL PALETTE FOREVER 21 (1) NUFFNANG (2) NUFFNANG 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY (1) NUFFNANG BLOGGER EVENT (1) NUFFNANG PHILIPPINES (2) ORGANIC SKINCARE (1) PALETTE (1) PAW PAW OINTMENTS (1) PAW PAW PRODUCTS (1) PEACHY PINK SISTERS (1) PINK FAIR (2) PRIMER (2) PRODUCT REVIEW (2) REVIEW (6) REVIEWS (3) ROSE CAKE (1) SAIZEN (1) SANITIZER (1) SCRUB (1) SHEET MASK (1) SHU UEMURA (1) SKIN CARE (2) SKIN SHOP (1) SKINCARE (1) SM MEGA MALL (1) SM NORTH EDSA (2) SNAIL GEL (1) SNAIL MASK (1) SWATCHES (1) SWEET RECIPE (3) THE FACE SHOP (1) THE FASHION ACADEMY (2) TONY MOLY (3) TONY MOLY BB CREAM (1) TONY MOLY BB CREAM REVIEW (1) TONY MOLY EXPERT TRIPLE BB CREAM (1) TONY MOLY INTENSE REPAIR LIVE SNAIL CREAM (1) TONY MOLY INTENSE REPAIR LIVE SNAIL HYDRO-GEL MASK (1) TONY MOLY PHILIPPINES (1) TONY MOLY SALE (1) TONY MOLY SKIN CARE (1) TONY MOLY SNAIL BB CREAM (1) TONY MOLY SNAIL CREAM (1) TONY MOLY SNAIL MASK (1) TONYMOLY (1) TOUS LES JOURS (1) TRUTH OR DARE (1) VERY SEXY (1) VICTORIA'S SECRET (1) WINNERS (1) WORKSHOP (1)

ShareThis