Monday, March 12, 2012

REVIEW: Tony Moly Intense Repair Live Snail Hydro-gel Mask

I got this during Tony Moly's Valentine's Day Sale (40% off on selected items) original retail price is P298 per sachet but I got for only P178.80.



 I am jumping in the snail mucus craze! I have read a lot of good reviews about snail based products and the wonders it can do to your skin well curiosity got the best of me, lets see if it really does wonders. upon opening the package I was expecting one full mask but I was surprised to find 2 sheets they divided it into half and it was wrapped in between clear plastic drenched in slimy snail goo. 



The mask looks like its made of jelly. It adheres to the contours of  my face. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes, after a few minutes of applying the mask you can feel a cooling sensation in your skin. After taking it off, my skin felt hydrated and firm with a brightening effect. I also noticed that my zit was not that red and it did dried off  a bit.This didn't leave my face sticky and no need to wipe any product off my skin. (Sorry I wasn't able to take an after picture)

PRO:
  • cooling effect
  • 70% snail mucus
  • gel type texture
  • no harsh skin reaction
  • made my skin brighter and firmer
  • calmed my zits
  • mild scent
CONS:
  • original price
  • a bit messy
  • was confused which side should get in contact with my skin ( i just assumed the gooey side)
THE VERDICT:

Overall It it indeed firms, moisturizes and brightens skin. It also lessens acne scars with continues use.

Would I recommend it: Yes, specially for those who have acne prone skin
Will I repurchase it : Yes, specially on those breakout days and stressful moments

1 comment:

  1. I got
    mine 2 months ago and ordered it by email at leveredgepro@gmail.com. I was
    convinced to use it when I saw the effect on my friend’s face. After two weeks
    of using it, my skin looks fresh and really rejuvenates. The pimple scars also
    diminished. I have a super sensitive skin that is why I highly recommend VALENCIA
    VITA SNAIL MUCUS GEL which I believed was the genuine one
    because it makes wonders on my skin. I really loved the product; I just put a
    little gel before I go to sleep and every morning before I put sunblock and
    face powder on my face. It makes wonders on my face because I do not need to
    use lots of stuff to make my skin looks younger. By the way I bought the
    product in the Philippines and I don’t know if it was available in other
    country. It cost 2,500 pesos when you buy one bottle but if you buy 2 bottles,
    you’ll get it for only P3,600 for 2 bottles.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

ALOVE VERA (1) APRICOT (1) ART OF BEAUTY WORKSHOP (1) ASIAN COSMETICS (2) BABY CHOUX BASE (2) BB CREAM (1) BB CREAM REVIEW (1) BB CREAM SWATCHES (1) BEAUTY (1) BERRY BABY CHOUX (1) BLOG EVENT (2) BLOG EVENTS (1) BLUSHER (1) BOROUGH PODIUM (1) BOROUGH RESTAURANT (1) BRONZER (1) CHARM BRUSHES REVIEW (1) CHARM TRAVEL BRUSH SET REVIEW (1) CHARM TRAVEL PRO BRUSH REVIEW (1) CHARM TRAVEL PRO BRUSH SET V3 REVIEW (1) CHARM TRAVEL PRO V3 (1) CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE (1) CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE SHEET MASK REVIEW (1) COLLECTIVE HAUL (2) CONTEST (2) CREAMY PENCIL (1) DICKINSON'S (1) DRAWING SHOW (1) ELF (2) ELF POWDER BRUSH REVIEW (1) ETUDE HOUSE (13) ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING SHOW CREAMY PENCIL (1) ETUDE HOUSE HAPPY TEA TIME MILK TEA CLEANSING CREAM (1) ETUDE HOUSE HAPPY TEATIME MILK TEA CLEANSING CREAM (1) ETUDE HOUSE JUNE 2012 PRESS KIT (1) ETUDE HOUSE LIP AND EYE REMOVER (1) ETUDE HOUSE LOVELY COOKIE BLUSHER (1) ETUDE HOUSE LOVELY COOKIE BLUSHER CARROT CHEESECAKE (1) ETUDE HOUSE PHILIPPINES (10) ETUDE HOUSE PLAYHOUSE (3) ETUDE HOUSE PLAYHOUSE PINK FAIR EVENT (1) ETUDE HOUSE PRIMER (2) ETUDE HOUSE SKIN CARE (3) EVENT (5) EVENTS (2) EYE MAKEUP (1) EYE MAKEUP REMOVER (1) EYE SHADOWS (1) EYELINER (1) EYESHADOW (1) FACE (1) FACE BASE (2) FACE SHOP NAIL POLISH (1) FLAT TOP BRUSH (1) FOREVER 21 (1) FOREVER 21 NATURAL PALETTE (1) GIVEAWAY (4) GIVEAWAYS (2) HAPPY TEA TIME GREEN TEA (1) HAUL (4) HAULS (2) IMPRESS (1) JAPANESE BRAND (2) JYJ (1) KANEBO (2) KANEBO EVENT (1) KANEBO EYE SHADOW PALLET (1) KANEBO WIDE EDGE EYES (1) KATE (1) KOREAN FACIAL CLEANSER (1) KOREAN FACIAL WASH (1) KOREAN MAKE UP (2) KOREAN SKIN CARE (1) LAUNCH (1) LOOSE SHIMMER POWDER (1) LOVE AND BEAUTY (1) LUNASOL (1) MAKE UP (2) MAKEOVER (1) MAKEUP (2) MAKEUP BRUSHES (1) MAKEUP REMOVER (2) MEG (2) MILK TEA (1) MINT BABY CHOUX (1) MIZON (1) MY BEAUTY DIARY (1) NAIL POLISH (1) NATRALUS (1) NATRALUS NATURAL PRODUCTS (1) NATURAL PALETTE FOREVER 21 (1) NUFFNANG (2) NUFFNANG 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY (1) NUFFNANG BLOGGER EVENT (1) NUFFNANG PHILIPPINES (2) ORGANIC SKINCARE (1) PALETTE (1) PAW PAW OINTMENTS (1) PAW PAW PRODUCTS (1) PEACHY PINK SISTERS (1) PINK FAIR (2) PRIMER (2) PRODUCT REVIEW (2) REVIEW (6) REVIEWS (3) ROSE CAKE (1) SAIZEN (1) SANITIZER (1) SCRUB (1) SHEET MASK (1) SHU UEMURA (1) SKIN CARE (2) SKIN SHOP (1) SKINCARE (1) SM MEGA MALL (1) SM NORTH EDSA (2) SNAIL GEL (1) SNAIL MASK (1) SWATCHES (1) SWEET RECIPE (3) THE FACE SHOP (1) THE FASHION ACADEMY (2) TONY MOLY (3) TONY MOLY BB CREAM (1) TONY MOLY BB CREAM REVIEW (1) TONY MOLY EXPERT TRIPLE BB CREAM (1) TONY MOLY INTENSE REPAIR LIVE SNAIL CREAM (1) TONY MOLY INTENSE REPAIR LIVE SNAIL HYDRO-GEL MASK (1) TONY MOLY PHILIPPINES (1) TONY MOLY SALE (1) TONY MOLY SKIN CARE (1) TONY MOLY SNAIL BB CREAM (1) TONY MOLY SNAIL CREAM (1) TONY MOLY SNAIL MASK (1) TONYMOLY (1) TOUS LES JOURS (1) TRUTH OR DARE (1) VERY SEXY (1) VICTORIA'S SECRET (1) WINNERS (1) WORKSHOP (1)

ShareThis